Saturday 15 June 2013

Scrapology - June Card Challenge

I was honoured to be able to set this months card challenge on Scrapology and I decided to challenge blog readers to create an 'English Country Garden' themed card.

I created a Tent Topper card and used a digital image from Holly's Secret Garden Collection by Cheryl Seslar


I also used Bazzill Cardstock, a sentiment from Craftwork Cards, punched leaves and some KandCompany Bright Flowers Layered Accents and I added some Stickles to the image to add some sparkle. 





Please pop over to Scrapology to have a look at all the teams cards and have a go yourself.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Gorgeous detail Karen - so floral and fresh! I loved the challenge that you set. x

Sandra said...

Beautiful card Karen :) Thanks so much for the challenge xx

Lynn said...

Lovely card Karen. good to see a different fold being used as well. Thanks for setting the challenge too.
Lynn x